MyHomecare are specialists in high quality, personal one to one care. MyHomecare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join their expanding base in County Roscommon. MyHomecare has a proven track record of exceptional support for both clients and carers.
We are dedicated to provide a five star service to ensure we build positive relationships between clients and staff.
My Homecare are Recruiting Healthcare Assistants in County Roscommon, Ballintober, Ballaghaderreen, Roscommon Town, Strokestown and Athleague
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate with Premium Pay for Nights and Weekends.
- Weekly Pay.
- 1 complimentary MyHomecare Uniform
- Flexible working hours to assist in a healthy work-life balance.
- Online Induction Training Program.
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including full package of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- Updated mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate are desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a healthcare background and passionate, positive individuals who are knowledgeable about professional personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Deliver a high standard of personal care to clients when needed.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Meeting each client's needs in a safe and organised environment.
- Develop and establish positive professional relationships with clients.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me on 1800 400 900 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1911-441503. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Roscommon will be treated with the strictest of confidence