MyHomecare are currently recruiting qualified Homecare Workers in the Newcastle West, Limerick Area
Myhomecare are currently hiring Healthcare or Homecare Carers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable with experience in a healthcare or homecare setting.
Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Paid Holidays
- We provide mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- 1 Day Induction Training
Requirements for applying for a Homecare Assistant:
- Must have Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person modules
- Must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience within a healthcare setting
- An in date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse cert (desirable but training can be provided)
- Full vaccination history required which must include MMR and Varicella
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- If from outside the EU must have Visa or GNIB with stamp 4
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities for a Homecare Assistant:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in the Newcastle West Area please send your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433831
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare jobs in Newcastle West will be treated with the strictest of confidence.