Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in Kildare
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Homecare Assistants to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home.The Ideal Candidate for this Homecare Role would be a Kind and Friendly individual who would be able to work on their own initiative. They must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work. Hours to suit work life balance.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
• We provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
• Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
• We provide full in-house training of all mandatory course required e.g Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, CPR & Elder Abuse
• Ad hoc shifts available.
• Wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
• Meeting each clients individual needs within the home setting and helping them maintain maximum independence.
• Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
• To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
• All applicants must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care of the Elderly are essential.
• Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
• Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form.
• Vaccination history is a requirement
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Worker Jobs in Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistants in Kildare, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com for more information concerning the position of Homecare Worker in Kildare. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.