MyHomecare are seeking to recruit kind and compassionate Homecare assistants in Tallanstown, Co Louth.
We offer competitive wages, induction training, rotas one month in advance & opportunities for further training & development.
Our aim is to empower people to live with dignity at home in the knowledge they will receive the best possible care from our trusted Homecare team.
Our requirements for a Homecare Assistant in Tallanstown, Co Louth:
- Minimum QQI/FETAC Level 5 modules of Care Skills & Care of the Older Person, Full Level 5 Certificate in Healthcare or Pre Nursing, or be in the process of completing your Level 5. Undergraduate Level 8 Nursing/Midwifery students also welcome to apply.
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to complete Garda Vetting with MyHomecare
- Valid Patient Moving & Handling Certificate
- Valid CPR/BLS/First Aid Certificate
- Car and driving license not required but is an advantage
MyHomecare benefits of Homecare Assistants in Tallanstown, Co Louth:
- Competitive rates starting at €12.50 hourly
- we aim to provide you with clients in as close proximity to your locality as possible
- the opportunity of training and development in your mandatory certificates
- the chance to be part of a wonderful multi-disciplinary team
- No need for paper time-sheets with the use of our App Nursebuddy
- Rotas completed one month in advance
Responsibilities for Homecare Assistants in Tallanstown, Co Louth:
Providing personal care & social assistance to a client in the comfort of their own home.
- Assisting the client in all aspects of daily living
- Adhering to the care plan of each client set out by our own Nurse Assessor
**All applications with MyHomecare will be treated in the strictest of confidence.**
Due to the large volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would link more information on the role of Homecare Assistants in Tallanstown, Co Louth please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shannan on 01 947 6255 quoting JO-1801-367249