Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in Rathgar and Rathmines
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing high quality care; will be open, friendly individuals with previous experience caring for clients in their own and will be able to work on their own initiative
This is a wonderful opportunity to work as a part of a dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
The benefits associated with these Homecare Assistant Jobs in Rathgar and Rathmines are:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving & Handling, CPR, Infection Control)
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Working as a Homecare Assistant in Rathgar and Rathmines with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
What are the Job Responsibilities associated with these Homecare Worker jobs in Rathgar and Rathmines?
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are always to deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living
- Light housework and meal preparation
- All Homecare Workers applying for the position of Homecare Worker in Rathgar and Rathmines must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification - Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full, valid and in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- Willingness to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential
- Childcare experience is desirable but not essential
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Rathgar and Rathmines will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Rathgar and Rathmines please send an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-433900 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 to speak to Ruth for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Rathgar and Rathmines.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.