Myhomecare are currently seeking a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Assistant for the Ennistymon Area
Myhomecare are now currently recruiting for a carer in the Ennistymon area to work with the elderly in their own home one to one. The ideal candidate would have to be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a Healthcare setting and would also have to have completed their Fetac in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Ennistymon Area:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including use of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
- Full Induction Training will be provided
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Ennistymon Area:
- QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support (minimum of two modules complete e.g. Care Skills and Care of the Elderly)
- Up-to-date certs in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, PPE and Elder Abuse (in instances where candidates do not have adequate or in date certs - training can be provided)
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
- All staff must adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and Infection Control
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Ennistymon Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in Clare please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call (01) 255 1445 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-2102-463294 in the subject box
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.