Myhomecare are actively seeking Homecare assistants with Children's experience for Homecare Jobs in Dublin 15
Homecare assistants Job Benefits:
- MyHomecare deliver outstanding rates of pay along with holiday days.
- Rosters for Homecare Assistants in Dublin 15 will be completed one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and individual development programmes for HCA'S.
- My Homecare provide training for all your mandatory courses such as, Patient moving and handling, CPR, Elder abuse and Infection Control
- Working as a HCA in North Dublin with MyHomecare is a perfect chance to work as part of a passionate team in a homecare setting.
- Assisting with both personal and practical care responsibilities e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Facilitating independence and social involvement
- Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is continuously continued and respected
- In addition, carers will be expected to monitor and document their visits to our clients in our NurseBuddy app and to report any concerns to a Care Manager.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- All Homecare Workers applying for the position of Homecare Worker in North Dublin must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification,Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have, or training provided in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling
- Access to your own car is desirable but not essential
- Fluent English
- All Homecare Assistants must be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- All candidates must have appropriate work experience in a similar job role
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in North Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Drogheda please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Dublin 15. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.