Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in Dublin 12 and surrounding areas.
The Ideal Candidate for this Homecare Role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent english and have an enthusiastic approach to work. Hours to suit work life balance.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- We provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide full in-house training and Personal Development programs.
- Ad hoc shifts available.
- Wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All applicants must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care of the Elderly are essential.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form.
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Dublin 12 will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Dublin 12, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.