Myhomecare are looking for experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in Meath
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- MyHomecare provide brilliant rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rotas for Homecare Assistants in Meath will be completed one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programmes throughout employment.
- MyHomecare have full and part time work available.
- MyHomecare also have ad hoc shifts available.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant in Ashbourne with MyHomecare is a fabulous opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare employees’ everyday jobs are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s care plan within a safe setting
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are always to deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To support clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All candidates applying for the position of a Homecare Worker in Meath must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- All applicants must have relevant work experience in a similar role
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Meath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Ashbourne please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Meath Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.