Myhomecare are currently recruiting a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Carers for the Clare Area (ie Ennis, Kilrush, Kilkee, Killimer, Labasheeda, Lahinch, Ennistimon and Miltown Malbay etc.)
Myhomecare are now currently recruiting for the over 65’s tender, which is working one to one with the elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate would have to be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a Healthcare setting and would also have to have completed their Fetac in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Excellent rate of pay starting at €14 an hour on Monday to Saturday and €28 an hour on Sunday.
- We provide paid holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated.
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Carers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Candidates must have Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting
- Candidates would need an in date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse Certs desirable but training can be provided
- Full vaccination history required which must include MMR and Varicella (chicken pox)
- Candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in Clare please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433826
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.