Myhomecare are currently recruiting a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Carers for the Clare Area (ie Kilrush, Kilkee, Ennistymon, Miltown Malbay, Lahinch, Quilty, Doonbeg, etc.)
Myhomecare are now currently recruiting for the over 65’s tender, which is working one to one with the elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate would have to be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a Healthcare setting and would also have to have completed their Fetac in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Excellent rate of pay starting at €14 an hour on Monday to Saturday and €28 an hour on Sunday.
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including use of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
- Full Induction Training will be provided
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support (minimum of two modules complete e.g. Care Skills and Care of the Elderly)
- Up-to-date certs in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, PPE and Elder Abuse (in instances where candidates do not have adequate or in date certs - training can be provided)
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Must have a Full Clean Driving Licence
- All staff must adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and Infection Control
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for this position, send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on (01) 255 1445 for more information stating the Job order number: JO-2103-463958.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.