Myhomecare are recruiting a Qualified Homecare Assistants for the Thurles and Surrounding Area.
Myhomecare are now hiring Homecare workers for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a similar homecare setting.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
Benefits of working as a Homecare Assistant:
- Excellent rates of pay (Mon-Sat €14 & Sun €28) and holiday entitlements.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including use of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
- Full Induction Training will be provided.
Requirements for applying for a Homecare Assistant:
- Ideal candidates will have relevant experience.
- Willing to or working towards a QQI Level 5 Award in Healthcare with emphasis on Care Skills & Care of the Elderly
- All candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- All staff must adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and Infection Control
- QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support (minimum of two modules complete e.g. Care Skills and Care of the Elderly)
- Up-to-date certs in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, PPE and Elder Abuse (in instances where candidates do not have adequate or in date certs - training can be provided)
- A Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities of a Homecare Assistant:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Medication prompt where necessary.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food preparation
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on (01) 255 1445 for more information stating the Job order number JO-2102-463288.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Thurles and surrounding area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.