Home Care Assistants urgently required around Swinford, Mayo area to work one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
- Rates of pay €12.80, paid weekly
- Paid Holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated.
- Continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- Rewards offered to carer of the Quarter.
Candidates will need:
- QQI/FETAC in Healthcare or equivalent must include Care Skills/Care Support/Care of the Elderly
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience in a relevant healthcare/homecare setting
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Visa or GNIB with stamp 4 if from outside the EU
- Driver’s license with access to own transport
- Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
To apply send your CV to Joshua Bolton at JBolton@myhomecare.ie or call 091762426/1800400900 quoting the following Job order number: JO-1807-412132 put into the subject bar of email