Are you a qualified Homecare Assistant? If so MyHomecare wants you!
Myhomecare are urgently seeking a qualified and experienced Homecare Assistant to work in Shannon.
Services we Provide:
- Domestic Home Help
- Home Care Support Services
- Paediatric Services
- Palliative Care
- Previous homecare/healthcare experience.
- Excellent english.
- Caring, empathetic and compassionate.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Flexible hours.Paid Holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and
- Basic Life Support for certificate renewals.
- Rosters completed in advance.
- Full induction training.
- Work 100 hours get a €100 bonus sign up bonus.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- Full driving licence.
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Reporting any deterioration in clients condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-2105-468912