Homecare Assistant – North Dublin
MyHomecare is currently looking for Care Assistants in Swords, Artane, Balbriggan, Sutton, Lusk and Rush areas of North Dublin.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, then Care Assistants is the job that you have been looking for. As a Carer, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our clients in a person-centered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well- being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
Hourly rates €12 Mon-Fri, €21 on Sunday’s.
- Fetac/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or working towards same
- People Moving & Manual Handling, if unavailable refresher training can be provided within first 6 weeks
- Hepatitis B is a mandatory requirement
- Full driving license desirable, but not essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
In return Myhomecare can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid holidays for Homecare Assistant
- Rosters will be completed in a month advance
- Full training and Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants
- Full/Part time work can be arranged across days, evenings and weekends
- Ad hoc shifts are available
To apply for the above position of Homecare Assistant in North Dublin area please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-9476275 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321845