Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in Miltown Malbay to work one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The Ideal candidate would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable and with previous experience caring for clients in their own home or in a healthcare setting and will be able to work on their own initiative, also have completed Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, apply with your CV.
Myhomecare Benefits for Miltown Malbay include:
- Brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- 1 Day Induction training
Myhomecare Requirements for Miltown Malbay:
- Minimum Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs
- Minimum of 120 hours work experience in a Healthcare setting
- Have an in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control Certs desirable but training can be provided
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full driver licence preferred
Myhomecare Job Responsibilities for Miltown Malbay:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
All Healthcare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Miltown Malbay, Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the Homecare Assistant job in Miltown Malbay, Clare, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433826 in the subject bar of email.