Experienced Homecare Assistant required to join our expanding Homecare team in Co Mayo (ie Glann, Bohola, Kinaffe, Kiltimagh, Swinford and Charlestown)
Myhomecare supplies home care services and home nursing solutions right across Ireland and is recognised by the HSE as a preferred supplier for home care. The Ideal candidate would have experience in a healthcare setting with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits in Mayo Area:
- Myhomecare provides brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- Full and Part-time work available.
Homecare Workers must have the following to work in Mayo:
- All homecare workers must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- All homecare workers must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- All homecare workers have an in date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- All homecare workers must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence preferred.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply, please email your updated CV to Joshua Bolton at JBolton@myhomecare.ie or call 091762426/1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1807-412132 in the subject bar of email.
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.