Myhomecare are currently recruiting a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Carers for the Mayo Area (ie Ballinrobe, Ballina, Castlebar, Killala, Swinford and Surrounding area)
Myhomecare are now currently recruiting for the over 65’s tender, which is working one to one with the elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate would have to be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a Healthcare setting and would also have to have completed their Fetac in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Mayo Area:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including use of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Induction Training will be provided online
- 1 Free Uniform
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All Homecare Assistant applying must have QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support or minimum of two modules complete Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- All Homecare Assistant must have up-to-date certs in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, PPE and Elder Abuse (in instances where candidates do not have adequate or in date certs - training can be provided)
- All Homecare Assistant must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
- All staff must adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and Infection Control
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
All applying for Homecare Carers Jobs in Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact the Recruitment Team on 1800400900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-1911-441470. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.