Are you a Homecare Assistant living in County Wexford looking for part-time hours?
- If so, we offer excellent rates of pay as well as great job benefits such as continuous upgrading of your Mandatory courses and paid Holidays.
Suitable applicants will have a minimum of the following
- Minimum of QQI Level 5 Care Skills and 1 other module.
- Manual and Patient Handling and CPR Certs desirable (not essential as training can be provided, must be willing to undergo).
- Over 1 years’ experience working in homecare desirable.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Willing to get Hep B Vaccination.
Duties and Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist clients with hygiene needs and daily activities.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Helps to ensure that individual dietary needs are adhered to.
- Aid clients with achieving or maximising independence.
- Assisting in all aspects of daily living.
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant in County Wexford, or for further information please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021/4626155 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843