Recruiting Qualified and Experienced Homecare Assistants in Lahinch, Clare
Myhomecare are now hiring homecare workers for the over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate will have completed at minimum Care Skills and Care of the Elderly modules at QQI level 5 and previous experience providing care within the healthcare setting.
- Excellent rate of Pay
- Paid Holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated
- We offer mandatory course such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
Candidates will need:
- Minimum FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly
- Minimum 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting
- Have an in date certificate in both Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support but training can be provide
- Candidates must be will to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living
- Providing personal care to clients in need
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence
- Potential light housework/meal prep
To apply, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433826 in email subject bar.
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.