Myhomecare are urgently seeking a Qualified and Experienced Home Care Assistants to work in Kilrush, Clare to work on a one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The Ideal candidate would have experience in a homecare or healthcare setting and must have completed Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid Holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- Full and Part-time work available.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All homecare workers must have FETAC level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- All homecare workers must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- All homecare workers have an in date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse cert desirable but training can be provided.
- All homecare workers must adhere to all policies and procedures in relation to safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and Infection Control
- All homecare workers must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence preferred.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for homecare assistant position for the Kilrush area, please email your updated CV to Ruth Gaffney at RGaffney@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433826
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence