The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assist in providing safe personal care to your clients
- Develop a simple but effective line of communication with your client and their family
- Promote best living practices linked to your clients physical and mental condition and needs
- Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates must have a relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification (or equivalent), in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control, if unavailable refresher training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- Full Driving licence desirable, but not essential.
- Candidates must have an in-date Garda Vetting & be willing to undergo same
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history will need to be provided. Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
- Disability experience preferable but not essential.
The job benefits of being a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare
If you join us as a Homecare Assistant, you will have the following benefits to look forward to:
- Myhomecare provides excellent rates of pay and holiday days
- Myhomecare provides it’s Healthcare Assistants with continuous mandatory training to keep your certificates up to date.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant with Myhomecare is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic and caring team that’s making a difference in a person’s life.
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant, or for further information on any of the other Healthcare Assistant jobs we have available, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626154 for more information. Shortlisting may apply on the information supplied on CV submitted. Please send CV to email@example.com quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843