Healthcare Assistant required in Abbeyknockmoy, Co. Galway and surrounding areas.
What are some of the benefits to working with Myhomecare as a homecare assistant?
- Rates: Monday-Saturday €12.50 & Sundays €21.85.
- Holidays accumulated at 8% of hours worked.
- Travel allowance paid in rural areas.
- Rosters will be completed in advance for our Home care givers.
- We provide full training & personal development for all homecare assistant.
- Full and Part-time work is available for this job (also ad Hoc shifts!)
This is a wonderful job opportunity for a homecare assistant to work as part of an enthusiastic and expanding team in a homecare community setting in Abbeyknockmoy, Co. Galway.
What are the requirements to work with us as a homecare assistant in Abbeyknockmoy, Co. Galway?
Minimum QQI requirement of Care skills & Care of the Elderly.
- Certificates in Patient Moving and Handling and training in CPR and Infection Control is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided.
- Full immunisations history to include Hepatitis Bwhich can be started within the first 6 weeks.
- Willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
- Full driving licence is desirable but not essential.
For a discussion or to apply in confidence for the job of homecare support please contact Pauric or Jonathan on (091) 762426 or email your updated CV to email@example.com