Myhomecare very urgently looking for experienced Homecare assistants to join our team in The following areas of Dublin 12
Please apply if you are interested in working in any of the following areas
To enquire about working for us in any of these areas please feel free to contact David on 01-9476255 or email@example.com
Benefits of working for us:
- We have extremely competitive rates of pay and holiday days.
- Work schedules will never be made last minute, all rosters will be made at least a month in advance with plenty of notice.
- All of our staff are continuously trained and all certs are kept up to date.
- There are many different work opportunities available for our staff, full time work, part time work and also ad hoc.
- Working with MyHomecare will give you an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled and experienced homecare team.
Responsibilities of Homecare Assistants:
- The responsibilities of all Homecare assistants working for Myhomecare are to deliver care to the highest standard at all times while also catering to each client’s individual needs in their own home.
- Homecare Assistants have the responsibility are to assist clients with personal care and social needs.
Homecare Assistants Require the following:
- Homecare assistants are required to have the fetac level 5 qualification in the two modules Care Skills and Care for the Elderly. Or they must have proof they are currently studying these modules.
- Applicants must provide a valid in date People/Patient Moving and Handling certificate.
- Any other in date certificates such as Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control are also desirable.
- Full irish driving licence with own transport is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Every homecare assistant must complete Immunisation against Hepatitis B.
If you are interested in working for Myhomecare in any of the areas listed above please contact David on 01-9476255 or firstname.lastname@example.org