My Home Care are currently recruiting Qualified Homecare Assistants in Knocklong, Limerick.
We are urgently seeking Homecare Assistants to join our team in Knocklong, Limerick.
Job Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- We run mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support in order to up-date certs.
- We provide Paid Holidays to all our Homecare workers.
- Minimum: Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs.
- At least 120 hours work in healthcare setting.
- Current Patient Moving and Handling cert is desirable.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to undergo the same.
- Must be willing to get Hep B Vaccination and provide full immunisation history.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assist with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Report any change in client’s condition.
- Provide companionship to the client.
- Aid the client to maximise or achieve independence.
If you would like to apply for this position in Knocklong or would like more information please send an up-to-date CV to Marina O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843