My Homecare are urgently seeking Homecare Assistants to work in Cork City.
My Homecare have an outstanding team of Homecare Assistants and Nurses who supply excellent care throughout Ireland. We are a HSE preferred provider of home help and home nursing solutions. We are now recruiting to expand our team of Homecare Assistants throughout Cork City.
- Great rates of pay.
- We give Paid holidays to all our Homecare workers.
- We run mandatory courses to renew certs.
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly modules.
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is preferable.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B Vaccination and provide full immunisation records.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Minimum 120 hours work in healthcare.
- Assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Give personal care to the client in their own home.
- Support and nourish the client’s ability to achieve or maximise independence.
- Give companionship to the client.
- Light housework and meal prep.
To apply for the above position of Homecare Assistant in Cork City please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 021-4626155 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843