Homecare Assistants Foxford, Mayo
Myhomecare are currently recruiting homecare assistant for the Foxford area. The ideal candidate will have completed at minimum Fetac level 5 in Care Skills & Care of the Older Person modules and previous experience providing care within the healthcare or homecare setting. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
- Great rate of pay: €12.80 basic hourly day rate Monday to Saturday
- Paid Holidays
- Hours available to suit your work life balance today.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and Basic Life Support for certificate renewals
Candidates will need for Homecare Assistant’s Foxford:
- Minimum mandatory components QQI/FETAC in Healthcare or equivalent
- Min 120+ hours work experience in a relevant healthcare/homecare setting
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence with access to own transport
- Assisting with each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Assist clients with achieving or maximising independence.
To apply please send your updated CV to Joshua Bolton at JBolton@myhomecare.ie or call 091762426/1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1807-412132 put into subject bar of email.
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.