Registered General Nurse required in Dundalk Co Louth.
The Ideal candidate would be a companionate and reliable individual capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Benefits include
- Flexible working hours
- Sign on BONUS of €250 for 100 hours worked.
- Competitive rates of pay starting at €25 p/h.
- Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
- Employee of the Quarter – €100 One4All Voucher
- Employee of the Year – €200 One4All Voucher
- Free Uniform
- Free Garda Vetting
- Subsidised QQI Courses Available with experience.
- Training provided on ALL mandatory certificates (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Career Progression.
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current NMBI pin.
- Previous experience working with Children.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Full nursing care
- Skin care duties
- Seizure management
- Epilepsy management
- Medication administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Dundalk will be treated with the strictest of confidence. To apply contact the Recruitment Team on 1800400900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-2112-482238 Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.