Homecare Assistants Dundalk and Surrounding areas
Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Assistants to work within the homes of our clients in Dundalk and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate for this position would be a caring and friendly individual with experience in a similar position.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Competitive Rate of Pay.
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as, CPR, Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control and Elder Abuse.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- Up to €500 refer a friend fee provided
- Full PPE equipment provided
- Full and Part-time Work available
- Free online induction
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills or Care of the Older Person.
- In-date mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate is desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in a healthcare background dealing with personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- All employees are required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
All Homecare Assistants applying for this position will be treated with the strictest of confidence.To apply for the position, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 1800400900 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Dundalk
Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.