My Homecare are Recruiting Homecare Assistants in the Drogheda area.
MyHomecare are currently recruiting for the over 65’s tender to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience in a similar position and would also have a passion for caring within the community.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Competitive Rate of Pay.
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous mandatory certificates such as, CPR, Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control and Elder Abuse.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- Up to €500 refer a friend fee provided
- Full PPE equipment provided
- Full and Part-time Work available
- Free online induction
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Care Skills or Care of the Older Person.
- In-date mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate is desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in a healthcare background dealing with personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- All employees are required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply contact the Recruitment Team on 1800400900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Drogheda will be treated with the strictest of confidence.