Myhomecare are seeking experienced or qualified Homecare Assistants to work within the homes of our clients in Co Meath in particular Duleek, Dunshaughlin, Ashbourne, Navan and trim areas.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are to deliver patient centered care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
- Light house work and meal preparation
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All Homecare Assistants applying must have QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or Pre Nursing or modules Care Skills and Care for the Elderly completed.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable as travel is required.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential.Childcare experience is desirable but not essential
All Homecare Assistants applying for this position will be treated with the strictest of confidence. To apply for the position, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0429368350 for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Co Meath or other roles around the Dublin/North East region. Shortlisting will apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.