Myhomecare are currently recruiting a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Carers for the Clare Area (ie Ennis, Shannon, Sixmilebridge, Kilrush, Lahinch, Milton Malbay, Ballyvaughan, Lissycassy and Carrigaholt etc.)
Myhomecare are now currently recruiting for the over 65’s tender, which is working one to one with the elderly in their own home. The ideal candidate would have to be Trustworthy and Dependable with experience in a Healthcare or Homecare setting and would also have to have completed their Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Excellent rate of pay and we provide paid holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated.
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Carers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- 1 Induction Training Day.
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Candidates must have Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Candidates would need an in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse Certs desirable but training can be provided.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence (desirable but not essential)
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Clare Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in Clare area please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433826
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.