MyHomecare are currently seeking Homecare Assistants for the Castlerea and Surrounding Area
Myhomecare are currently recruiting for Homecare Assistants in the Castlerea area to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home and assisting them with all aspect of daily living. The ideal candidate would have to have previous experience in a Healthcare or Homecare setting along with being trustworthy and dependable.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Rate of Pay: Monday-Saturday Day Duty €12.50 an hr & Sunday €21.85 an hrs (weekly pay)
- We provide paid holidays
- 1 complimentary MyHomecare Uniform
- Online Induction Training Program
- Flexible working hours to assist in a healthy work-life balance
- Full Training & Personal Development programs (including full package of Personal Protective Equipment) is available for all Homecare Assistants.
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- Updated mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate are desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a healthcare background and passionate, positive individuals who are knowledgeable about professional personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Deliver a high standard of personal care to clients when needed.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Meeting each client's needs in a safe and organised environment.
- Develop and establish positive professional relationships with clients.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on (01) 255 1445 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1911-441503.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Castlerea, Roscommon will be treated with the strictest of confidence