Recruiting Homecare Assistants for the Carlow area.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Homecare Worker to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home, the main areas we are focusing on at the moment in Carlow area are Carlow Town, Tullow, Rathvilly and Hackettstown. The Ideal candidate would be an honest and reliable individual.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Rates of Pay: Monday- Saturday Day Duty €14 an hour & Sunday €26 an hour
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide training for all your mandatory courses such as, Patient moving and handling, CPR, Elder abuse and Infection Control
- MyHomecare provide a 1day induction training in your own area with our Nurse Assessor.
- 1 Month rosters completed where possible.
- 1 Free MyHomecare Uniform
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- My Homecare require all candidates to have minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person to be completed.
- In-date mandatory certificates is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence is desirable.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 120 hours experience dealing with personal care in a healthcare background.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me on 021 4626128 for more information stating the Job order number JO-1805-409354. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Carlow will be treated with the strictest of confidence.