Are you’re looking to be part of a team of healthcare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home? Myhomecare are currently recruiting for qualified and enthusiastic HCA's to fulfil referrals in this area.
My homecare -covering Galway, Mayo , Roscommon and Sligo are awarded winning home care provider operating across Ireland. We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable people with a passion for caring to join our network of home care assistants in the west of Ireland.
Our work mainly involves assisting our clients with their daily living activities, including but not limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support. This enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We currently have various shift patterns available for new home care assistants which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
What my homecare can offer our home care assistants:
• Competitive rates
• Flexible working hours
• Bi-monthly pay (paid twice a month)
• 24/7 support from our healthcare managers and friendly office team
• Full induction training
• Opportunities for continual healthcare training & development
• A lucrative refer a friend scheme – up to €500 per referral
• Care Assistant of the Month scheme
• Free company uniform and full PPE
Day to day role
• Carrying out requirements of the person centred care plan
• Providing companionship and social engagement
• Assist clients with personal care needs
• Supporting with a family member if required
• Light house hold duties, making bed, preparing breakfast and light lunch and evening tea if required
• Supporting independence , respect and dignity at all times
Essential Requirements for our home care assistants:
• Good English skills - both spoken and written
• A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
• QQI/FETEC Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person)
• A driver with access to a car is essential
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best home care services throughout the country and that’s because we only work with the best. If you think you’d make a great addition to our rapidly expanding team of home care assistants across the west of Ireland then get in touch today!
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.