Myhomecare are urgently recruiting a Qualified and Experience Healthcare or Homecare Carers for the Askeaton, Mungret and Kildimo.
Myhomecare are currently seeking a Homecare Assistant for the Askeaton area to work within the homes of our clients. The Ideal candidate would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable with experience in a healthcare or homecare setting.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Askeaton Area:
- Excellent rate of pay, paid weekly
- We provide Paid holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Carers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Askeaton Area:
- Must have completed your Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly or equivalent
- Must have completed a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare/homecare setting
- Would need an in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse Certs desirable but training can be provided
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Askeaton Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for the position in Askeaton please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433831 in the subject box
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.