Homecare Assessor - Part Time Dublin
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider are looking for a Part Time Homecare Assessor for Dublin. This exciting position, within an international organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience in the Homecare sector.
The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing and friendly with excellent communication skills.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Planning and implementing initial homecare assessments and care plans with prospect service users requiring a homecare service.
- Visiting service users during the period of their care provision therefore requires own transport and a full Irish drivers’ licence.
- Reviewing care plan updates, reassessments and change in care.
- Carrying out spot checks, client and staff feedback forms.
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision
- Reporting to the Homecare Manager
- Part-Time three out of five days a week.
- Working hours: 9am-5pm
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the care sector, with relevant qualifications and experience ie. Fetac Level 5 or a higher Healthcare qualification and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Applicants must have their own transport and a full Irish drivers’ licence.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo the Garda Vetting process.
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
All queries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Please email your Cover Letter and up-to-date CV to Deirdre Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 400 900 / 01-947-6255