We are seeking qualified and experienced home care assistants to work in well-established home care settings in and around the Foxford area.
Benefits working with Myhomecare as a Home care Assistant in the Foxford Mayo area:
- Ad-Hoc hours Monday-Sunday
- Competitive rates of pay €12.50 Monday -Saturday basic pay, €9.35 half hourly rate. paid on a weekly basis.
- Flexible working hours available to suit your work life balance.
- Myhomecare provides our Homecare Assistants with full training programmes including Patient Moving and Handling and Infection Prevention Control.
Home care Assistant in the Foxford Mayo must have the following:
- Our Home care Assistants must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules.
- All our Home care assistants must have up to date and relevant certificates in the following: CPR, Patient Moving and Handling or willingness to undergo courses that need updating.
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with Myhomecare.
- Our Home care Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C or willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
To Apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843
All applications for the above advertised job for Home care Assistants in the Foxford Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.