Urgently Recruiting Qualified Homecare Carers/Assistants/HCA for the over 65’s tender Salthill/Barna, Galway Area. You will be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The ideal HCA for this home care position will be a caring, professional and flexible candidate who should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic approach to work. Respecting Confidentiality and privacy at all times as a trusted team member. Ability to interact with clients and achieve there the guidelines in there care plan in a professional manner.
Benefits of Home Care Assistant’s Salthill:
* Full-Time, Part-time and Ad-hoc hours Available.
* Excellent working conditions and pay rates.
* Mandatory certification needing renewal every two years is subsidised.
Requirements/Qualifications to apply for Myhomecare Career jobs Salthill Galway.
* Having completed 2 modules in: Care Skills/Care of the elderly/Care Support
* Own transport preferably
* Work experience in a relevant healthcare/homecare setting.
* Visa or GNIB with stamp 4 if from outside the EU.
* Full vaccination history required which must include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C.
Job role Home Care Assistant Salthill:
* Helping with all aspects of the clients Activities of Daily Living
* Assisting/providing personal care
* Prep of meals/light house work
* Utilising your skills professional and personally as a trusted home care assistant.
To apply for Home Care Assistants Jobs Salthill please send your up to date CV to Debbie O Flaherty firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 627 3270. All applications for the above mentioned jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Servisource Ltd trading as Myhomecare established in 2001