Myhomecare are seeking qualified and experienced home care assistants from the Ballina area's to work with clients in a home care settings. Meeting each service user’s individual needs within their own homes. Assisting with all aspects of daily living and providing personal care to service users in need. Assisting service users with achieving independence.
The benefits of working with Myhomecare as a Homecare Assistant in the Ballina Mayo area:
- Variable hours Monday-Sunday.
- Competitive pay rates, paid on a weekly basis.
- Flexible working hours existing to suit your work life balance.
- Myhomecare provides our Home care Assistants with full subsidised training programmes including Patient Moving and Handling and Infection Prevention Control.
Candidates must have the following requirements for the Homecare Assistant jobs in the Ballina Mayo area:
- Myhomecare Assistants must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules.
- All our myhomecare assistants must have up to date and relevant certificates in the following: CPR, Patient Moving and Handling or willingness to undergo courses.
- Our Homecare Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C or/and willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
- You must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with myhomecare.
To Apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843 for the Homecare Assistant jobs in the Ballina Mayo area
All applications for the above advertised job for Homecare Assistants in the Ballina Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We have a large variety of jobs in the Homecare sector based in/around the North/West of Ireland offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours.