We are seeking qualified and experienced home care assistants to work with a well-established homecare company.
The benefits of working with Myhomecare as a Home Care Assistant in the Limerick area:
- Ad-Hoc hours Monday-Sunday
- Competitive rates of pay €12.00 Monday -Saturday basic pay, paid weekly.
- Flexible working hours available to suit your work life balance.
- Myhomecare provides our Homecare Assistants with full training including Patient Moving and Handling and Infection Prevention Control and CPR.
Candidates must have the following:
- Our Home Care Assistants must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules.
- All our Homecare assistants must have up to date and relevant certificates in the following: CPR, Patient Moving and Handling or willingness to undergo courses.
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with myhomecare.
- Our Homecare Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella and Hep C or willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
To Apply please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 0214626155 or 1800400900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843