Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, now wishes to appoint a Client Bookings Coordinator to work in our healthcare temporary staffing division. We operate a hybrid working arrangement - this role will be both remote (working from home) and based out of our headquarters in Dundalk.
The potential candidate will be supporting the Business Development Manager and the wider team in the ongoing coordination of projects.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following;
- Placing staff with clients in the Dublin and Mid-Leinster region across the healthcare temporary staffing division and fulfilling vacancies ensuring all is recorded on the booking system
- Adequately filling all open shifts in a timely manner and coordinating with staff and clients effectively.
- Keeping in regular contact with clients to supply with feedback on their requirements and to check if any further requirements.
- Assisting with employee queries to ensure that they are resolved without delay.
- Ensuring all staff are fully compliant adhering to company standards prior to placement with a client.
- Ensuring that all staff are following timesheet policy and procedural guidelines to ensure payroll efficiency.
- Dealing with payroll enquiries directly from staff, liaising with payroll and delivering query outcome to staff to the best of your ability.
- Adequately liaising with the Compliance and Training Departments to ensure on-going mandatory training requirements are fulfilled and compliance documentation are up to date.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and providing feedback to assist with staff and client planning.
- Ensure that all internal systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with client and temp are logged adequately.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow up skills
- The ability to listen and guide and coordinate staff efficiently
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to targets
- Highly motivated and pride in what one does is key to success in this role
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Why Work for Servisource?
- Attractive bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Training and professional coaching programmes
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Annual Leave Entitlements with the ability to purchase additional
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Save with Savvi Credit Union
- Banking at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Pass
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments
- Zevo Health our Wellness Partner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vibrant Sports and Social Club
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
To apply for this role please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JO-2205-492181 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email application
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*