Myhomecare Empowering children to live with dignity at home in the knowledge that they will receive the best possible care. Health care assistance (HCA) support is required in the evenings to assist with personal care and all activities of daily living in the Oranmore area. Hours available 6pm-8pm Monday to Friday.
Essential Qualifications for Home Care Assistant’s Tuam:
* QQI/FETAC in Healthcare or equivalent
* HCA must have homecare experience which includes caring for a child with complex health needs /disability in their home environment
* HCA must work in tandem with the parents to support their role as primary carers.
* Immunization/Vaccinations such as HEP B, MMR current or willing to update
* Driver’s license with access to own transport.
* HCA must be familiar with the following guidelines and polices:
- Enteral feeding guideline
- Waste management policy
- Standard precautions
- Infection control
- Pressure Ulcer Assessment and Prevention
* Helping others and a caring nature are all necessary competencies to been a successful Home care Assistant team member.
* Respect Privacy, Dignity and Confidentiality at all times as a dependable Home care Assistant
* Good listening skills and friendly approach
To apply for Home Care Assistants Jobs Tuam please send your up to date CV to Debbie O Flaherty email@example.com or call 087 627 3270.
Servisource Ltd trading as Myhomecare established in 2001