My Homecare are urgently seeking qualified Healthcare Assistants in Limerick City and County.
Myhomecare.ie is recognised by the HSE as a preferred provider for home care. We supply home care services and home nursing solutions nationwide. We feel that people are happier and live longer in the comfort of their own homes. With offices in Dublin, Galway, Dundalk and Cork, we have a nationwide team of carers and registered nurses.
Our Benefits include:
- Great rates of pay starting at 12.00
- Paid Holidays
- Continuous renewing of mandatory courses to all Homecare Workers.
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is desirable
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to get Hepatitis B and C Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence.
- Minimum 120 hours work in healthcare.
- Attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Help clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant in Limerick City and County or for further information please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843