MyHomecare are urgently seeking to hire qualified Health Care Assistants in Glasnevin, Dublin 9
Candidates for applying for Healthcare Assistant job for Dublin 9 must have the following:
- Fetac/QQI Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- People Moving & Manual Handling, if unavailable refresher training can be provided within first 6 weeks
- Hepatitis B is a mandatory requirement
- Full driving license
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Disability experience preferable but not essential
Benefits of working for Myhomecare:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid holidays for Healthcare Assistant
- Monday to Friday from 7am – 9am, from 6pm – 10pm from Sunday to Thursday shifts available
- Rosters will be completed in a month advance
- Full training and Personal Development programs for all Homecare Assistants
- Ad hoc shifts are available
All applications applying for Healthcare Assistant position will be treated with the strictest confidence of confidence.
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant in Dublin 9 area please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 042 9368345 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321845