URGENTLY REQUIRED! Homecare/healthcare professionals for flexible roles with great packages, detailed below:
MyHomecare are specialists in high quality, personal one to one care. MyHomecare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join their expanding base in Rowlestown. MyHomecare has a proven track record of exceptional support for both clients and carers.
We are dedicated to provide a five star service to ensure we build positive relationships between clients and staff.
My Homecare are Recruiting Healthcare Assistants in Rowlestown, North Dublin.
My Homecare Benefits include
- Flexible working hours
- Sign on BONUS of €250 for 100 hours worked.
- Competitive rates of pay starting at €14 p/h.
- Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
- Employee of the Quarter – €100 One4All Voucher
- Employee of the Year – €200 One4All Voucher
- Free Uniform
- Free Garda Vetting
- Subsidised QQI Courses Available with experience.
- Training provided on ALL mandatory certificates (ie. Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control etc.)
- Career Progression.
- Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All candidates require Minimum QQI Level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- Updated mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate are desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence, and own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a healthcare background and passionate, positive individuals who are knowledgeable about professional personal care.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Deliver a high standard of personal care to clients when needed.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
- Meeting each client's needs in a safe and organised environment.
- Develop and establish positive professional relationships with clients.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 0429368366 for more information. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Never doubt the difference one person can make in the life of another, supporting local people to remain independent at home making a real difference in the life's of others in the community! When you work for Myhomecare you can make that difference.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in North Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.