Qualified General/Pediatric Nurses Required for all areas in Cork.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home and would also be a reliable and friendly person capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control offered to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Rowena O'Donovan on 021-4626128 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-1805-409352. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.