My Homecare are Recruiting General/Pediatric Nurses in the South Dublin area.
Myhomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with complex needs in their own home. The Ideal candidate for this position would be able to work on their own initiative and be a caring and understanding individual.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Excellent Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- All mandatory courses are provided E.G Patient Moving and handling, CPR & Infection Control
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- Holiday Pay provided- 8 Hours holiday pay for every 100 hours worked.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Nurse in South Dublin, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com for more information concerning the position of Homecare Nurse in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.