Qualified Registered Nurses Required for all areas in Partry, Mayo.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Nurses for a child with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with child in their own home in the Partry, Mayo area. The hours will be Monday to Thursday, 3pm to 7pm.
The Ideal candidate would have previous experience working one on one with children in their own home, and would be confident with Peg Feeding, Seizure management, Symptom management and Symptom management. They would be a compassionate and caring person with a great understanding of what is required from them while on duty.
MyHomecare Jobs Benefits:
- Excellent Rates of pay= €25 Mon-Fri days
- All required courses are available to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
MyHomecare Registered Nurses must have the following:
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided
- Enteral feeding including PEG
- Care of child with complex medical needs
- Seizure management
- Symptom management
- Oxygen therapy
- Caring for a child with a disability
- Nebuliser therapy
- Paediatric experience
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact the recruitment team on 1800 400 900 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-1911-441483. Shortlisting may apply subject to the information supplied on CV submitted