MyHomecare is currently recruiting General/Paediatric Nurses in Kildare.
Myhomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be working one on one with children with complex needs in their own home. The Ideal candidate for this position would be a Kind and friendly individual with experience in a similar role working one on one with children.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control offered to all our Registered Nurses as well as any other course required.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- €120 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Nurse in Kildare, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com for more information concerning the position of Homecare Nurse in Kildare. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.